01 Januar 2016

challenge accepted

my name is Pia, I am from austria and live with my husband and daughter in brazil. this blog is less a call for followers or to spread my ideas, it´s more of a personal journal to keep me continuing my journey into a different way to see my body, to find my inner peace.

usually I don´t challenge myself in public nor put photos of me sweating, exercising. but this year I need to get back to where I was and beyond. since my daughter was born, I hardly was able to exercise frequently or could keep up with my capoeira (brazilian martial art) students, I´ve lost my flexibility and I simply miss that good feeling in my body after a good workout. 
my goal is to get back to a good rhythm of workouts which will be a mixture of yoga, pilates, capoeira and gym.

this is my journey,
can´t wait

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen