12 Februar 2016

she started pre-school

nearly one month has passed and i´ve been busy to get myself together again. first my stomach was not well again so i had a timeout in doing anything more than walking. then we started our capoeira classes again and more and more i am getting involved in teaching there too. mainly stretching and endurance but ok and very exciting for me, although i am often tired the next morning and i am longing for a bit more time for myself.
which is happening right now. the first time since my daughter is born, over 1,5 years, i am not around her, and can have time for my yoga practise and meditation. she started pre-school. honestly i was counting the days until i can train peacefully in the mornings, i think only mothers can understand who actually are 24/7 with a baby - my daughter never spent a day or even hours away from me, not even at grandparents´. i was starting to feel really worn out and i lost the view on my inner body. it feels like myself is fading away.
today, in my first 2,5 hours by myself, i started with a gentle yoga session (yoga with adrianne on youtube), simple sunsalutations and the first meditation session of 7mind (a meditation guide app in german). at the end i felt my body pounding, grounded and gentle warm and soft. 
and now.. a cup of coffee !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen