14 Februar 2016

I (hopefully) create ...

routine, rhythm, more flex and time, space and inner peace. 
tensions yesterday started that i realised i can´t put anything aside to create my space and time(window) to pratise. i was hard to get through the day, i could feel sore muscles in my shoulder only from the little practise i had the day before yesterday - which showed me once again how i weakend the last few months. i can´t recall a moment in my last years, or even decade where i´ve been that much out of shape. it´s frustrating and i strongly have to remind myself that what i do i do for me. 
today after coffee i could manage to get one hour of pracise (adriene!!) and a 10 min meditation, almost quiet, almost calm, but a lot in my mind. still. better start than yesterday! and off we go..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen